One of the best sources of Vitamin K2 is a traditional Japanese food called nattō, made from soybeans fermented with a bacteria called Bacillus subtilis natto. Together’s Vitamin K2 uses this recipe as inspiration, but with fermented chickpeas instead of soybeans to avoid any potential GMO foods or allergens.
Vitamin K is made up of several compounds, the two most important being K1 and K2. Together’s Vitamin K2 provides the highly biologically active MK7 form of vitamin K2 that is 10 times more efficiently absorbed than vitamin K1 from spinach.
- Vitamin K2 from fermented chickpeas
- Highly biologically active MK7 form
- 10 x more efficiently absorbed than K1 from spinach
- Certified vegan
- Free from pesticides and herbicides
- Independently tested safe for heavy metals, dioxins and PCBs
- No artificial additives, preservatives or processing aids
- Free from wheat, yeast, gluten, soya, lactose
- Non GMO
- Pregnancy safe
- Gentle on the stomach
- Made in the UK
- Manufactured to ISO / GMP / BRC accreditatio
- 100% plant-based vegecap may be split and powder mixed with food or drink
Lithothamnion calcareum seaweed providing Calcium, Plant cellulose, Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7). Vegecap (vegetable cellulose).
Manufacture: All our ingredients are made to the highest possible standards with simple chemical free processes.
One capsule as a food supplement with or without food.
Do not exceed the recommended intake unless directed by a practitioner. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight. Do not use if the seal is broken.