Once A Day is an everyday supplement to support optimal health. It can help even healthy people to meet their nutrient requirements. It supports energy levels, vitality, the immune system and mental well-being.
This is a high potency "all-in-one" formula, providing 17 vitamin and vitamin-related ingredients, 12 minerals and 12 additional factors. It contains Amino acid chelated minerals to maximise absorption, whilst also ensuring a gentle 'iron´ formulation that will not cause constipation.
This patented timed-release tablet is designed to release nutrients over 6 hours and optimise absorption of water-soluble vitamins.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Multimineral amino acid blend (providing calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, ferrous sulphate, zinc oxide, manganese carbonate, copper sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, chromium chloride, sodium molybdate complexed with citric acid, glycine, rice flour, rice protein complex, sodium hydroxide, sodium citrate, aspartic acid and maltodextrin), Vitamin C (with hydroxypropylmethylcelulose), Hydroxypropylmethylcelulose, Lecithin (soya) Vitamin E (soya), Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6 (with Methyl Cellulose), Riboflavin, Niacin, Choline Bitartrate, Thiamin (with methyl cellulose), DL-Methionine, Inositol, Para-Aminobenzoic Acid, Mixed Carotenoids (with ascorbic acid, maltodextrin) Magnesium Stearate, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Lysine HCl, Beta-carotene (with D-a-tocopherol (soya), sodium ascorbate, ascorbyl palmitate, corn starch, glucose), Vitamin A (with antioxidant: tocopherols (soya) and tricalcium phosphate), Betaine HCl, Vitamin B12 (with dicalcium phosphate), Biotin (with di-calcium phosphate), Vitamin D3 (with Arabic gum, tricalcium phosphate, D-a-tocopherol) (soya), Papain, Rutin, Cysteine, Folic Acid (with dicalcium phosphate), Glazing agent: Hydroxypropylmethylcelulose.
Take one tablet daily with food. Swallow with water.
- Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- This product contains iron which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
- Long term intakes of this amount of B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
- Do not take if you are pregnant, likely to become pregnant or breastfeeding except on the advice of a doctor as it contains vitamin A.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated intake unless instructed by a qualified health professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.