Permanent Hair Colour with 100% grey coverage from the very first application, in a quick and easy to use, non-drip gel formula available in 30 blendable shades. 92% naturally derived ingredients including plant and seed oils and extracts carefully chosen for their proven hair and scalp enhancing benefits. No ammonia, vegan friendly.
Naturtint is committed to delivering naturally better hair colourants and has been at the forefront of reducing the amount of chemicals in hair colour and care, without compromising on results, for more than 30 years.
Naturtint’s innovative and gentle permanent hair colour has long been favoured the world over by consumers looking for softness and shine, as well as intense, natural-looking colour, but did you know Naturtint is now the first hair colour to be USDA Certified Biobased?
Biobased products are derived from plants and other renewable agricultural, marine, and forestry materials. Biobased products are cost-comparative, readily available and perform as well or better than their petroleum-containing counterparts. Biobased products also help us increase our use of renewable resources while decreasing our use of non-renewable resources, such as petroleum.
Naturtint Permanent Hair Colours exceed the minimum USDA certified biobased content for Hair Styling Products.
- Available in a variety of shades ranging from Ebony Black to Light Dawn Blonde, Naturtint Permanent Hair Colours provide everything you need to colour, nourish, protect and care for your hair in one complete colouring treatment.
- Easy to follow instructions help you achieve long lasting, naturally radiant colour and shine in just 40 minutes. And 100% grey coverage!
- Every box contains a 50ml tube of Quinoa Multi-Care Mask (no more single-use sachets!) to use immediately after application and to maintain your colour in the weeks following, with enough for up to 4 applications.
- This innovative mask is enriched with Quinoa to fix the hair colour, Organic Shea Butter to nourish and moisturise and Baobab Proteins to rebuild hair’s keratin.
- Lighten your natural hair colour by up to two shades, go as dark as you like or simply cover your greys – with 30 blendable shades suitable for all hair types, there really is a unique colour for everyone!
NATURTINT 5G COLOURANT: PEG-2 OLEAMINE. AQUA (PURIFIED WATER). ALCOHOL DENAT. PEG-4 RAPESEEDAMIDE. PROPANEDIOL. OLEIC ACID. ETHANOLAMINE. HYDROLYZED OAT PROTEIN. HYDROLYZED CORN PROTEIN. HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN. HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN. LIMNANTHES ALBA SEED OIL. TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE. SODIUM METABISULFITE. SODIUM ERYTHORBATE. p-PHENYLENEDIAMINE. 4-CHLORORESORCINOL. p-AMINOPHENOL. 2-METHYLRESORCINOL. 2-AMINO-4-HYDROXYETHYLAMINOANISOLE SULFATE. 4-AMINO-2-HYDROXYTOLUENE. m-AMINOPHENOL. OCTADECYL DI-T-BUTYL-4-HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE.
COLOUR DEVELOPER 60 ml: AQUA (PURIFIED WATER). HYDROGEN PEROXIDE. CETYL ALCOHOL. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. CETEARETH-20. LAURETH-3. OXYQUINOLINE SULFATE. PHOSPHORIC ACID.
QUINOA MASK 50 ml: AQUA (PURIFIED WATER). CETEARYL ALCOHOL. BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE. BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER. SILYBUM MARIANUM ETHYL ESTER. HYDROLYZED QUINOA. HYDROLYZED ADANSONIA DIGITATA SEED EXTRACT.GLYCERYL STEARATE. TOCOPHEROL. PARFUM. SODIUM BENZOATE. POTASSIUM SORBATE. BENZYL ALCOHOL. CITRIC ACID.
Naturtint’s formulations are extremely simple to apply. The thick, creamy texture spreads easily and clings to the hair, ensuring an even colour result. In just 40 minutes, in the comfort of your own home, you can achieve natural and radiant looking colour with 100% grey coverage.
P.S. Looking for your gloves? You’ll find them attached to the instruction leaflet in each pack – we’ve done this to reduce the amount of plastic we use!
Contains phenylenediamines and hydrogen peroxide. A skin test should always be carried out 48 hours before the use of any hair dye, even if you have used it before. If you experience any reaction to the test, you should not use the product. We strongly recommend carrying out a strand test at the same time, to assess the selected tone and determine how long the colour needs to develop, for example to cover grey successfully.