Hand sanitiser with naturally antibacterial Tea Tree to keep your family’s hands fresh and clean
- Alcohol-free, with naturally antibacterial Tea Tree
- Gentle for sensitive skin and no need to rinse
- No need for water - perfect for days out
- Leaves sticky fingers, faces, toys and high chairs fresh and clean
- Great to sanitise hands after nappy changes
- A great ‘eco buy’ for families with up to 200 pumps per bottle
- 91% certified organic ingredients
Organic Aloe Vera, Tea Tree, Orange & Mandarin
This product may not be effective against all pathogens. However, used as a hand soap and then rinsed away with running water as recommended by UK Health Authorities, it will help to remove viruses from the skin - just as soap does.
We use a concentrated extract of Tea Tree essential oil, standardised to contain 96% Terpinen-4-ol the compound which gives Tea Tree oil its well-known anti-microbial properties. This extract has been shown to have anti-bacterial activity against a broad range of Gram+ and Gram- bacteria as well as yeasts and moulds.
AQUA (PURE WATER), POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE (PLANT DERIVED), LEVULINIC ACID (PLANT DERIVED), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE POWDER*, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (CHAMOMILE) FLOWER EXTRACT*, GALACTOARABINAN (LARCH TREE EXTRACT), AROMA [CITRUS NOBILIS (MANDARIN) PEEL OIL*, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) PEEL OIL*, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (SWEET ORANGE) PEEL OIL*, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) HERB OIL*^, CEDRUS ALTANTICA (CEDAR) WOOD OIL*^], MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID, CITRAL*, LIMONENE*, LINALOOL*. *91.7% ORGANIC ^FAIRLY TRADED (PERIOD AFTER OPENING 12M)